I have been doing DSLR photography since 2007. I love it, and I like being able to express certain passions of mine through the medium of photography. I have experience shooting all kinds things, including: weddings, newborns, birthdays, parties, family portraits, funerals (yes, funerals), MMA events, school portraits, etc... But my biggest passion is wildlife, and my specialty--if I have one--is wild horses.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

C.W.'s portrait session; August 2014

 This is my good friend, Chelsea. She is about to embark on a new, professional venture in a new ballet studio. She teaches, and she wanted a professional head shot. So I figured, what the heck, and did a full portrait shoot with her, giving her LOTS to choose from. She was an excellent model; she has plenty of personality, and this was one of my funnest (still not sure that's a word) shoots to date. Good luck, Chelsea!

 We had some gorgeous lighting during "golden hour" (just before sunset). It was a little tricky to work with, but we finally dialed it in about right, and I'm pleased with the results.
One of my favorites. She's ready to be a professional model.

Luckily, the cherry trees still had some unshaken fruit, even though the cherry harvest happened a couple of weeks ago.
"How should I pose?" Just like that.


Of course, we had to work in a few fun shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment