I have been doing DSLR photography since 2007. I love it, and I like being able to express certain passions of mine through the medium of photography. I have experience shooting all kinds things, including: weddings, newborns, birthdays, parties, family portraits, funerals (yes, funerals), MMA events, school portraits, etc... But my biggest passion is wildlife, and my specialty--if I have one--is wild horses.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Black Bear

On this particular trip to Yellowstone, I saw FIFTEEN bears in a single day. However, they were far, far away, until I found this mother with her yearling cub. You can see that there is some color variation among Black Bears. They can be brown, black, even blonde, or with a hint of blue/silver.

This shot would be AMAZING, if I'd have been just a little more at the ready. In this case, I got a shot, but the cub was not in focus. Bummer for a picture. But still a great thing to see.

Cute little yearling cub.

No comments:

Post a Comment