I have been doing DSLR photography since 2007. I love it, and I like being able to express certain passions of mine through the medium of photography. I have experience shooting all kinds things, including: weddings, newborns, birthdays, parties, family portraits, funerals (yes, funerals), MMA events, school portraits, etc... But my biggest passion is wildlife, and my specialty--if I have one--is wild horses.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Mormon Temple; Payson, Utah March 2014

I also teach DSLR camera workshops. I think I'm on my 7th run through my beginner curriculum now, and I took the students out to shoot earlier this week. This was one of the shots I took that evening.

I'm taking print orders for this image right now. For a 12X18, mounted and sprayed, it's just $45.55. For a 16X24, mounted and sprayed, it's $75. And for a 20X30, also mounted and sprayed, it's $95.

I also offer a custom frame for them for an additional charge. Let me know if you'd like yours framed.

If you'd like to order a print, please email me: iamtherascal1@gmail.com. Once I place your order, it takes about 7 days to get your print to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment