I have been doing DSLR photography since 2007. I love it, and I like being able to express certain passions of mine through the medium of photography. I have experience shooting all kinds things, including: weddings, newborns, birthdays, parties, family portraits, funerals (yes, funerals), MMA events, school portraits, etc... But my biggest passion is wildlife, and my specialty--if I have one--is wild horses.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Trevor "Big Bear" Carlson



This is my friend, Trevor "Big Bear" Carlson. He is from Elko, Nevada, but trains out of Payson, Utah at Unbreakable Academy, under Coach Aaron Garcia. Trevor is one tough dude. He can take a beating, and he hits like a freight train, even when he's trying to go easy on you.

He's an MMA fighter, and is getting his big break this month, fighting in the Bellator Fighting Championships, which will be held in Salt Lake City, March 28th. If you'd like to join me, and go watch the fights, let me know; I've got tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment