I have been doing DSLR photography since 2007. I love it, and I like being able to express certain passions of mine through the medium of photography. I have experience shooting all kinds things, including: weddings, newborns, birthdays, parties, family portraits, funerals (yes, funerals), MMA events, school portraits, etc... But my biggest passion is wildlife, and my specialty--if I have one--is wild horses.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Raven


I have long had an affinity for Ravens, in part due to their intelligence, and also because of their apparent symbiosis with wolves and other predators. I shot these one day in Yellowstone National Park, back in 2013. This guy just wandered up to me, in my parked car. He stayed right outside of my opened car door, and I exchanged pleasantries with him for about 15 minutes, before I had to go. I have also blogged of things more spiritual in nature, regarding Ravens, on my other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment